At Silver Falls Dermatology, our mission to provide high level care takes us to some of the most beautiful and exciting parts of the country, and gives our providers the opportunity to work and settle in truly remarkable communities.
We also offer one of the most unique opportunities in all of medicine – we let providers tell us where they want to go.
With several locations in the Pacific Northwest, we have the ability to position a new provider in an existing location, or open a new office in a town with demonstrated need. Oregon and Washington’s mild climate and drivability make most of our offices accessible from urban and rural communities alike, providing pleasant commuting options and promoting work-life balance.
Our goal is to nurture long-term relationships between our providers and the communities they serve, by making sure they live where they work, and love where they live.
- Southern Oregon – Board Certified Dermatologist (Mohs optional)
- Southern Oregon Coast – Board Certified Dermatologist (Mohs optional)
- Portland, Oregon – Board Certified Dermatologist
- Federal Way, Washington – Board Certified Dermatologist
We are also developing opportunities on the Oregon and Washington coast, in Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley, and in the Portland and Seattle areas. Please contact us if any of these areas are of interest to you in the future.
As the first and only private practice in Oregon to host a dermatology residency, we understand the complexities of your program, the innovative training you are receiving, and your desire to secure a desirable position after graduation. Contact us in your second or third year to discuss current and future employment options with our team.
Mid-career providers join our team so they can focus on high quality care while being relieved of day-to-day practice management.
- Discuss employment opportunities with customized compensation options.
- Step into an established practice with demonstrated income potential.
- Share experiences and collaborate with your peers.
- Focus on providing quality dermatological care.
- Benefit from efficient back-office management and infrastrucure.
Our team manages scheduling, human resources, billing, accounts payable, insurance credentialing, compliance and vendor relationships for all of our providers.
Late-career and retiring providers can explore a variety of options with us, including sale of practice or joining our team in another capacity.
- Sell all or part of practice (equipment, records, accounts receivable)
- Earn maximum monetary return for the value of your successful practice
- Speak directly and candidly with providers who’s practice we have purchased or who have joined us.
To start a conversation about any of our provider opportunities, please forward your CV and the area(s) in which you are interested to firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide a concierge recruitment service tailored to your individual needs, including on-site visits, custom experiences and relocation services.
We look forward to meeting you.