Patients will gain better access to their care team, right from their computer.
This month, we will begin rolling out the My Health Record portal to our patients. My Health Record is an online portal that puts patients in direct contact with our offices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Patients can:
– Communicate directly with their care team
– Request prescription refills
– Request updates to their insurance and profile information
– Review visit summaries and visit history
– Ask medical and insurance questions
– Request an appointment
– Pay their bill
You should be contacted by email with instructions when it’s your turn to sign up for the portal by the end of January. Or, after February 1, you can visit our website and follow the My Health Record link to sign up.